Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Food and School Edition




First day of grade 2 (a little nervous)

First day of grade 3

First day of being cute...oh, no, I guess that's
not really the case

My first attempt at pie crust.  It was good, although I learned
that crust is lighter and flakier if you use shortening
as opposed to butter (I ran out of shortening)


Peaches, before

Peaches, during...I made 2 pies; each pie had
FIVE POUNDS of peaches in it!!  I forgot to
take a photo of my finished product...It was gorgeous,
you can take my word for it!

Cute helper #1: cheerful

Cute helper #2: Thinks I'm an asshole
for making her wear a shirt that says
"I'm a breastman"

First day back at Strong Start!  So cute

Outside his classroom door

First solid food: oatmeal mixed with breastmilk
so it tastes familiar

WTF?

WHAT THE FUCK?!!!


I made gingerbread cake last night; she sure gobbled
that up!  Never mind oatmeal, mommy.  Just give me cake!

Riley's review of my gingerbread cake

Matthew's review

Ayden too busy stuffing his face to give a review

How can I get my hands on more cake?

"For your blog, mommy"

6 comments:

melissa said...

That sign is hilarious, and I love the oatmeal pictures! Everyone seems to have gotten bigger even since the last photos you posted of them. My goodness how time flies!

melissa said...

thank you!! The sign was entirely Ayden's idea... =P

Rachel Clear @ Clearly Speaking said...

Hahaha! That WTF, WHAT THE FUCK series made me laugh out loud, so I had to show it to Cam and David who also laughed out loud.

Tamie said...

AMAZING.

It should be illegal to have children this cute.

Sarah @ Parenting God's Children said...

oh my. This entire series made me giggle! Seriously, your kids are outrageous style cute!

Asheya said...

Cute! So CUTE!