Thursday, September 29, 2011

Alphabet Meme

A. Age: 33

B. Bed size:
 KING and nothing less.  I wouldn't want to have to TOUCH MY HUSBAND WHILE I SLEEP, oh no.  (And neither he for me, in case you're feeling sorry for him.  We're affectionate when we're awake but when we sleep we hate touching.  It's hilarious).  Plus, kids in bed.

C. Chore that you hate: 
Fucking cleaning the fucking bathroom especially around the fucking toilet.  I have three little boys.



D. Dogs: Pain in the ass, stinky, sluts for attention, but nice to have around for company and quirks.

E. Essential start to your day:
Damn bloody cup of tea.  And don't talk to me while you're making it, either.

F. Favorite color: RED

G. Gold or Silver: 
Silver

H. Height:
 5'1".  Almost.  Yup, you never knew I was so short: I have a tall personality.

I. Instruments you play:
 Violin, a bit of piano.

J. Job title:
 Artist

K. Kids:
 Four gorgeous, sweet smelling parasites.  =)

L. Live: 
In a house built in 1983.  In a quiet corner of a subdivision.  In a medium large city.  In the beautiful country of CANADA, where health care is free and our best resource is our trees, which are endless.

M. Mother's name: 
Nancy.  Which she hates.

N. Nicknames: 
Mel.  Liss.  Lissy.  Missy.  Miss.  Hot Sexy Yummy Mommy (guess who?)

O. Overnight hospital stays: 
Many.  Appendicitis: 16.  Four nights.  Cesarean: 3 nights.  VBAC: 3 nights. VBAC #2: technically overnight because Amarys was born at 2 a.m.  I went home the next morning.

P. Pet peeve:
 Men who point their finger at my daughter and tell me not to take her to restaurants.

Q. Quote from a movie:
I like to move it, move it..... (Madagascar)

R. Right or left handed: 
Right

S. Siblings:
  Little brother, Chad: age 30.  Just had his first baby in August.  Owns 115 acres of waterfront property in a tiny town where you can buy 115 acres for so ridiculously cheap it's sinful.  Sold his first business for several million dollars when he was 27.  Treats his dog like a child.
Little sister, Megan: age 28.  Taller than me by almost a foot.  RN.  Surfer.  Outdoor enthusiast.  Most frugal person I know, could live three months on a box of crackers.

T. Time you wake up:
  Um, 12:30, 1:30, 3:45, 4:50, 5:30, 6:30, and 7:15.  See aforementioned parasites.

U. Underwear:
 Jockey.  All the way.  I have a big round bum, and Jockey makes the perfect shaped underwear for big, round bums.  =)  For sexy undies, well......I don't like butt floss, I like boy shorts with lacy bits.  Butt floss feels like being raped by a rope.  I hate it, and I never ever get used to it being there.

V. Vegetable you hate: 
Cauliflower.  Ew.  Gross.  Cannot fathom why God made that vegetable.

W. What makes you run late:
 Brent.

X. X-Rays you've had:
 Spine, ankles, hand, chest.  I have had two heart surgeries and they both had continual x-rays throughout so the surgeon could see where he was threading the catheter inside my heart.  I was awake for these surgeries, it was really cool.  They have screens where they display the images from the x-rays and you can watch it and feel it at the same time (not painful), totally fascinating.

Y. Yummy food that you make: 
Everything I make is yummy.  My jam is pretty damn yummy, I make fantastic perogies, yummy squash soup, all kinds of good soup actually, and roast chicken to die for.  With gravy.  And mashed potatoes.

Z.  Zoo animal:  I'm not keen on zoos but I do particularly like zebras.

2 comments:

Caryn Ouwehand said...

I had a few LOL'S reading this meng.

melissa said...

do one for you!!! it was so fun! better than most memes