Thursday, July 30, 2009

Woohoo #2!

I put Riley to sleep at 9:30 last night, and he stayed that way in his bed til 6:00. Wowza! I feel refreshed (well, as refreshed as one can feel in this HEAT WAVE)! In fact, I think he would have slept longer if his dad hadn't come home from a night shift at 6~any activity in the house will disturb him in the early morning. But he just had some milk and went back to sleep, so YAHOO!
This Saturday we leave with the NERDS for another Nerdfest, this year called O So Nerdy, in Osoyoos. I'm pretty sure a week in a condo with five other families will destroy this new found sleep autonomy, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

O So Nerdy, O So Nerdy, heeeere weeeee coooooome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[2 1/2 weeks til I return to work..........]

1 comment:

lori lls said...

LUCKYYYYYY.

(about Riley sleeping - I'm sure the nerdfest will be delightful too)