Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It is tulip festival season again!

Today we went to Washington for our annual trek to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival. Here are some pix for your perusal. I LOVE this tradition of ours--since we met we have only missed one year, when I was VERY pregnant with Ayden. Here is all five of us last year:




And here we are this year:












We had a fabulous day [Ayden skipped school for it], good times had by all, and especially good and nostalgic times for mommy...
Time to get painting again...

6 comments:

Asheya said...

I love the one of you and the boys in the red tulips. Beautiful!

Tania Grim said...

So cool. I have always wanted a picture of my daughter in a field of tulips. im such a geek.

lori lls said...

I love any of the ones where you're ducking in the fields, but especially the one of you and all three boys. What beautiful colors in the tulips and sky and skin.

You've got some kick-pants traditions going on. Sometime when we're going to be near Seattle, we should see if it works for you to be there too! And maybe my sister. Would that be fun?

Deb said...

Where do you go to look at the tulips? They're just beautiful!

tamie said...

I am really almost offended by how cute your children are, and how beautiful you and Brent are. Is it really right that this much beauty should be given to one family? I mean, really.

Roboseyo said...

I love your annual tulip post.