Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dwive wu twazy?

Something made me frustrated this morning, and Matthew asked me, "Mommy, dat dwive wu twazy?" Amongst things that drive me crazy;
-banks that are open inconvenient hours, like 9:30 to 4:00 Thursday thru Friday. I invariably show up on a Monday or at 9:00 a.m.
-boogers that won't come out and tickle the inside of my nose
-insomnia
-the price of fuel--currently $1.34/Litre (that's $5.36 per gallon for my U.S. readers) and forecasted to worsen
-lack of infrastructure to make public transit an actually viable option
-getting a bag of apples home and finding two rotten ones
-getting a package of pyjamas home from Costco and finding one pair of shorts missing
-burning food. What a waste of time, energy, money, and food (I burned our yam fries yesterday)
-parents' poor driving in school zones
-Matthew's stutter (both my boys went thru a severe stutter phase in their speech and Matthew's in it now. When he's tired it can take him upwards of 45 to 60 seconds to spit out a word)
-underwear that doesn't fit properly

That's all for today!

No comments: